Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are, as a GÜLSAN HOLDİNG, looking for a Raw Material Compliance Manager based in Ankara for our company operating in technical textile sector to comply with the requirements of international clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experienced at least 10+ years preferably on working with raw materials in pharmaceutical/chemical/technical textile etc. industries
- Excellence in a quality driven organization with an understanding of manufacturing operations.
- No restriction of travel and preferably resident in Ankara
- Advance level of verbal and written English
- Good command of MS Office
- Eagerness to learn continuously, self motivated, team player
- Identifies what supporting documentation is needed to support a raw material including technical specification, certification of analysis, compliance with limits/regulations, etc.
- Conducts literature searches to identify safety data to enable toxicologist to make a safety assessment.
- Keep current with industry regulations, providing interpretations for the completion of internal and external customer requests.
- Maintain an understanding of how certain raw materials perform when in garment form and offer input and recommendations based on vendor innovation, quality improvements, and competition.
- Partner with manufacturing, laboratory (internal and external), and other departments liable for GMP activities to support resolution of deviations and other compliance discrepancies.
- Partnership and correspondence with external raw material vendors.
- Conduct raw material review to ensure compliance with various global Regulatory requirements (review and interpretation of supplier provided raw material documents)
- Comprehend and interpret current regulatory matters related to raw materials (flavors, fragrance, and cosmetic raw materials) and notify management of any situations that may expose Client or Client’s clients to undue risk.
- Review, manager and ensure compliance with GMP regulations for raw materials pertaining to commercial manufacturing.
- Update and modify the required documentation to ensure compliance.
- Keep up to date with compliance and regulation guidelines within the industry.
- Management and storage of raw material documentation related to consumer goods products.
- Demonstrate a forward-thinking mindset by contributing ideas that support fabric and product innovation.
- Ongoing communication and information transfer with Client’s Chemists.
- Participation in meetings with Client’s Quality Control Team.
- Provide support to other areas such as: raw materials release, process improvement projects, and training/mentoring of other quality staff.
- Prepare or compiles documentation required for customer’s dossier or international submissions (SDSs, COAs, Specifications, Stability Reports, Shelf-Life Letters, compliance statements, Certificate of Ingredients and Raw Material documentation).
- Coordinate’s product and facility certifications, claim testing, stability, and Supplier Qualifications.