QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As you know a brand gets all its power from its employees first. Then it becomes a big family together with its customers and it gets stronger. We, Hepsiburada, are the most powerful family in online shopping in Turkey since 2001. In 30 product categories with over 12.7 million products, we all not only make e-commerce to be loved by the Turkish people but also we make it indispensable. We received numerous awards, we set unreachable records, and we reached legendary success. We were granted "Turkey's Most Popular Brand" award in 2011, 2012, 2013 and we were chosen "E-commerce Site of the Year” in 2013. Achieving these successes could be possible with our family, that is, our employees and our customers.
Would you also like to join our family to become more powerful, to develop our service understanding and to make a difference?
Here's what you will do:
- Propose QA strategy options that address the quality needs of the organization and users.
- Lead the team in preparing the testing strategy which should include the testing scope of the project, responsibilities, environments required, testing approach, tools, testing schedule, reporting and resource requirements.
- Deep dive into business domains to help teams analyze, test and build quality software.
- Create test scenarios and test cases in collaboration with other team members.
- Collaborate with team members on the definition of acceptance criteria.
- Creation and maintenance of various tests that consist of functional and integration, regression, exploratory, end-to-end, performance and other non-functional tests. These tests are automated as much as possible or performed manually where applicable.
- Experience of using open source test tools and test frameworks, such as Selenium and Cucumber.
- Identification and verification of issues identified and raised by any member of the team. Maintain the issue backlog, work closely with other team members to troubleshoot issues and identify the root cause. Performing manual tests, recording the results and raising defects.
- Knowing concepts like agile testing, continuous delivery, behavior-driven development (BDD) is a plus.