QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Quality Engineer with the following specifications for our company that provides design and engineering services in the automotive industry for local and international platforms.
· To be graduated from Mechanical / Automotive / Aircraft / Industry / Mechatronic Engineering department of universities
· Worked on management with processes before
· Having knowledge of calibration and verification,
· Experienced in ISO 9001 QMS, IATF 16949 and dimensional measurement and control
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skill,
· Good communication skills and eager for teamwork,
· Good knowledge of communication skills (written, spoken) in English
· Ability to work abroad and with a global customer,
· Actively able to drive,
· Residing in Sakarya or Düzce side
· Establishing, documenting, publishing, implementing, monitoring and updating processes related to quality management.
· Inspecting the quality activities, examining the measurement and control reports, evaluating the results.
· Using the 3D coordinate measuring device and performing dimensional measurement activities when necessary.
· Participating in internal audit activities and supporting the improvement of management systems.
· To keep the calibration and verification of measurement and control instruments up-to-date and to keep records of calibration and verification activities.
· To initiate, plan, implement, monitor and verify corrective and preventive actions.
· Managing input quality, process and final quality control activities