QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world's leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey's first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies. Hitit,the world's 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey's one of the largest technology centers,ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is responsible for coordinating efforts between customers, operations and technology teams. The person will be a key member for the team to effectively and efficiently support the delivery of projects according to plan.
· Participates in the planning, development, and deployment of new application modules and enhancements to existing applications.
· Collects information, maintains, reconciles and distributes monthly postage reports to clients and accounting.
· Communicates with suppliers, vendors, and internal resources to supply weekly/monthly status reports/presentation and updates to management including achievements, plan, risks & issues and mitigation actions.
· Contributes ideas and suggestions for process enhancements.
· Provides production support, and updates to client profiles.
· Works with the Key Account Manager preparing and publishing meeting documentation.
· Assists with weekly forecasting.
· Ability to interact with management, staff and users/customers.
· Process analysis, identification of system functions, documentation of analysis studies
· Definition and documentation of systems' screen displays and workflows
· Planning, implementation and documentation of functional adequacy, interfaces, unit and integration suitability tests of systems provided from external or internal sources
· Execution of the examination and evaluation of the functional qualifications of the systems in project groups assigned to the system project
· Conducting analysis studies and suggesting improvement for continuous improvement of information systems in accordance with changes in business processes.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Aviation Management or related discipline
· 1-2 years experience working in a supporting role in one or more of the following areas: account management, project management, business analysis or IT project management.
· Fluent in English, both written & spoken
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experienced in project management
· Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
· Ability to adapt different conditions and teams easily
· No restriction to travelling abroad
· Advanced project management skills; planning, organizing, reporting, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
· The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, eager to learn and have some experience in account management and project management.
· Must be comfortable communicating professionally in written responses to customers, internal colleagues, and colleagues throughout the company.
· The preferred candidate is an organizer who embraces technology, and works collaboratively with clients and peers.
· Analytical and creative thinking skills
· Strong in problem solving and relationship management competencies
· Flexibility and ability to conform to shifting priorities and timelines
· Knowledge of business analysis process and methodologies, software process management and project management
· No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for 2 years
İş Analisti Uzmanı pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.İş Analisti Uzmanı İş İlanları