QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Undergraduate degree preferably with Finance, Economics or Business Administration major from one of the reputable universities
- 9+ years finance experience in a multinational company. (4 at managerial level)
- Strong planning and organizational skills and strategic mind set.
- Result oriented and self-disciplined with high sense for the deadlines.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
We are looking for a Finance Manager for one of our foreign clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for all financial activities of the company .
Finance Manager position provides financial leadership, support, and advice to the management team and other departments to achieve business targets of the company.
- Oversee the budget planning process in partnership with other departments, analyze and present monthly reports to the management team
- Plan annual cash flow process, identify potential financial risks and propose alternative solutions to the management team in line with company’s short and long term strategy
- Provide risk analysis with profitability approach
- Ensure timely preparation of budget, forecast and actual reports as per the group calender
- Ensure and follow-up timely and error free preparation of related tax returns and/or any type of financial declarations
- Oversee the financial records accuracy and compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external audit as and when required
- Ensure overall completeness and accuracy of all financial reports and take corrective actions if necessary
- Maintain sustainable and effective relationships with Banks and Financial Institutions
- Assess the company’s short and long term funding requirements and action accordingly
- Prepare monthly status and payment reports for management review
- Prepare ad-hoc feasibility reports and cost analysis for ongoing and potential projects