Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Our Engineering Culture:
Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration;
We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems;
We work closely with other engineer teams and don't afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed;
We don't wait for jobs, we create them because in a start-up, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Istanbul Office and work as an iOS Developer for our Istanbul office.
- Handling a portion of the most difficult issues in mobile
- Utilizing the most ideally equipped instruments for the job
- Routinely attending weekly meetings
- You will have to to think outside of the box, where there is no more comfort zone for you as an application owner
Skills & Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Min 2 years working experience in iOS development
- Understanding of Apple^iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks
- Knowledge of OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Knowledge of Xcode and iOS SDK
- Experience in web service integration (REST, JSON)
- Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notification is plus
- Experience in using analytics integration using a 3rd party software is plus
- Deep understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Desire to become a full-stack developer
- Preferable have a hybrid platform development
- Good command of written and spoken English