İtameks, a global player of the automotive supply and child care industry, has been operating for more than 30 years by producing rubber mat, carpet mat, TPE mat, seat cover, safety kit, car cover in our textile, rubber and TPE plants. We offer the highest quality with optimum solutions and advance engineering by always keeping in mind the requirements and demands of our national and international customers. This “customer oriented”, “detailed” and “perfectionistic” approach combined with our experienced and dynamic organization helped us to build our position as one of the major global player among the top leaders in Europe.
İtameks today in child care industry;
Our company is empowered by the performance and motivation of its employees. This dedicated organization with team spirit is the major success factor for high individual and team performances. We take on initiatives in line with our company culture, accept responsibilities, change threats into opportunities and focus on personal development of each employee.
- İtameks is the distributor of Britax Romer, 4moms and B.O.B brands in retail child and also İtameks is the owner of Koala Brand.
- İtameks is dominating the national market with 4 brands with a vision of leading he child safety industry.
Thus developing a sustainable environment with our staff as well as with you in our team.
We are currently seeking “Child Products Division, Product Responsible MT” to be a part of our Child Products team who will serve the requirements of the Company with the following qualifications for our Levent location.
- University graduation in a well known university with high GPA from the relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience on marketing and brand management
- Experience in supply chain and import process
- Having knowledge on brand and product management activities
- Very good command of English both written and spoken. 2. language will be preferrable
- Very good command of Excel
- Having good commercial and communication skills,
- Self discipline and self motivated
- Analytical minded, objective and success oriented
- Ability to act as a good team player with high energy and motivation
- Driving license is a requirement
- No travel restrictions. (Locally and internationally)
Reporting to Child Products Division Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing of product, price and promotion activities of the category,
- Supporting short and long term product strategies and product plans and supporting to prepare the budget,
- Tracking product range, price level and ongoing promotions of competitors, making requirement analyses and action plans,
- Determining new products with an acceptable price range which will increase our penetration and profitability,
- Responsible for the volume, revenue, and profitability among the brands,
- Supporting the manager for preparing the yearly sales plan, forecasts and in order to make the annual sales budget,
- Follow-up of sales amount, revenue and gross margin of category,
- Implementing the new nursery industry strategies and activities,
- Following up new modernization projects in nursery industry,
- Managing the marketing events, exhibitions and PR activities,
- Managing and organizing trade marketing activities
- Planning the brands activities in social media and managing the digital marketing activities
- Following up orders with suppliers
- Responsible for the supply chain management to ensure stock availability and enable stock-outs
- Following up import and customs process
- Support the division manager in developing and managing a category management.
Posting Date: 03.10.2017
The Number Of People To Be Hired: 1