High Level Manager
High Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Itameks, which is the global player in automotive industry, has been operating for 30 years. We offer the highest quality service, with optimum solutions for customer requirements and demands. This “customer oriented”, “detailed” and “perfectionistic” approach combined with our experience and our young and dynamic organization, leads us to be a global player.
Our company is empowered by the performance and motivation of the team members. This powerful team and teamwork they constitute, conclude and achieve individual and team success. We take on initiatives in line with our company culture, responsibility, change threats into opportunities and personal development from the lowest to highest level of our team members.
Thus developing a sustainable environment with our staff.
We are currently seeking “Finance & Accounting Manager” to be a part of our company who will serve the requirements of the Company with the following qualifications for our Levent location.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent,
- Advanced in English,
- At least 7 years managing experience in cost accounting, budget, reporting in a manufacturing company,
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting, and cost control principles in an international manufacturing company with finance and accounting experience,
- Preferably experience regarding new investment related funding and investment incentive,
- Up to date knowledge of Turkish accounting standards and strong interest in IFRS,
- Preferably experienced in ERP systems,
- Effective usage of MS Office programs,
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills,
- Having effective communication skills with third parties,
- Flexibility, ability to work in a dynamic environment,
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects and variance reports, and provide detailed analysis.
Reporting to the Executive Board, the ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing the bugeting process on hand, preparing variance analysis reports in detail, preparing budget revisions and additional forecasts when required,
- Preparing and consolidating financial reports (statutory and management), and submiitting results to the board in detail,
- Leading, monitoring and reporting cost improvement projects, providing recommentadions for managerial decisions,
- Working with manifacturing operations on continuous process improvement projects regarding inventory control,
- Managing the reconciliation process between accounting and cost systems,
- Leading daily variance analysis (labor, material, substitution) and providing necessary guidance to operation department,
- Monitoring BOM and manufacturing process changes that impact costing and valuation,
- Managing standard costs analisys process and maintaining standard costs for raw material, supplies and maintenance inventory periodically,
- Preparing VAT and other tax declarations,
- Managing relationship with financial institutios,
- Debt management of the Company (investment and working capital funding),
- Financial risk management (cash, FX, interest rate, credit risk),
- Managing all legal affairs of the Company,
- Leading the controlling and external auditing process,
- Leading finance and accounting teams