QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Forensic Department provides a board range of specialist forensic services, such as Fraud and corruption investigations, business intelligence and background investigations, Fraud and corruption prevention management, Fraud awareness trainings, financial dispute resolution and litigation support.
Our dynamic and talented department is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Senior Consultant.
Perform and oversee fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, forensic technology, expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses. Enhance practice efficiencies and effectiveness. Begin to develop specialization in specific industries/practice areas. Be active in at least one external professional organization.
Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
Generate new business opportunities. UnderstandKPMG's service lines and actively assess/present opportunities forKPMG to provide quality services. Develop long-term relationships and networks.
- - A bachelor degree in business administration, engineering , economics or related areas is preferred
- - CPA, CFE, CIA, CRMA or CISA certification preferred
- - A minimum of 3+ years of relevant, forensic auditing, internal control, compliance, forensic technology or dispute related, experience
- - Excellent written and oral proficiency in English is a must
- - Strong analytical, technical, and team work oriented skills
- - Male candidates must have fulfilled military service obligations
- - No restrictions for domestic and international travels