QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Business & relationship development with existing and new clients and candidates,
- Managing and acquiring a portfolio of clients as a consultant,
- Maintaining the candidate pool,
- Finding the right talent from the crowds.
- University Degree,
- Min. 3+ years of recruitment experience and/or Sales and Marketing background
- Sales and result oriented, proactive approach,
- Excellent communicator
- Outgoing personality with an initiative taker approach,
- Excellent priority setting and time management skills,
- Flexible, co-operative and team worker.