QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mazars Denge was founded by two partners as an accounting firm in 1977 and was integrated with Mazars in 1999. Mazars Denge serves a portfolio of nearly 1,500 companies with more than 382 professionals, at Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, İzmir, Denizli and Gaziantep offices.
Mazars is a leading international audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting services. Mazars has grown into a global, connected partnership of over 42,200 professionals with a presence in over 90 countries and territories.
We are looking for a"Reporting Specialist" to join our ReportingTeam in Istanbul. The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications;·
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields,
- Good command of English,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial reporting,
- Good knowledge of MS office applications, (esp. in Excel).
- Experience in Logo Tiger is a plus,
- Previous Experience in ERP systems, reporting tools is a plus,
- Good team player and effective in time management, able to work with deadlines,
- Strong analytical skills, ability to get into details,
- Able to work in flexible hours,
Job Description :
· Preparation of financial reporting packages of our multinational clients in accordance with different accounting principles within strict deadlines
· Preparation of management reports based on a pre-determined format
· Assisting with the preparation of budget, forecast and ad hoc reports of our clients