QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 1999 to offer office workers the meal card solution for their lunch needs, our company became the subsidiary of the French Up Group in 2010, transforming into Multinet Up - a financial technology group serving in many different fields. With our investments in technology and start-ups since 2012, we have differentiated ourselves in all of our operational sectors and add value to all of our stakeholders with our innovative solutions.
As part of Multinet Up, iPara is Turkey’s first fintech initiative and electronic money company, offering businesses a virtual payment infrastructure. Our subsidiaryininal proposes payment solutions for unbanked individuals. Finally, inventiv, our technocity company created in 2016, combines IT and R&D activities in areas such as card/cardless payment methods, mobile payment, mobile application and cyber security solutions.
Our understanding of an economy without borders has made us the only company with a non-bank payment system in the Turkish Fintech Ecosystem for 4 years.
Thanks to the ambitious and consistent technology investments we have made for many years as well as the wide range of services and products we have developed in line with stakeholder needs, we are proud to have emerged from 2020 with great successful despite the pandemic, moving forward to strengthen our ecosystem with innovative business models and collaborations.
We are looking for a Marketing Communication and Brand Management Specialist to join our team with the following qualifications:
- A creative and strategic-thinker with customer obsession mindset who can tackle the day-to-day situations with a data driven approach
- At least 5 years of marketing experience
- A positive and can-do attitude and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost indetails
- Passionate about brand building andmarketing innovations
- Business tracking and analysis; identifying gaps and opportunities
- Executes short & long term marketing communication plans
- Follows up the competitors in the market
- Proactively identify tactical opportunities for the business, and support the brand manager in identifying strategic opportunities for the business
- Creative and content executions, optimizing with alternatives and taking actions according to learnings and tests
- Monitoring performance; analyzing and interpreting benchmarks and marketing trends
- Working in collaboration with various internal teams and agencies to hit marketing targets
About Our Team
We are the creators of an ecosystem that touches over 200 thousand organizations and 2 million card users. We appreciate our differences and we believe that diversity enriches us. Through our knowledge and experience combined with our imagination, we develop innovative products and services for our stakeholders and have an agile management approach.
We remember to have fun while we are working, constantly learn from each other and know that ongoing and open communication opens every door. Would you like to join us? Remember: It does not matter where you live, because we offer a hybrid working model regardless of location.