QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University graduates of Industrial Engineering or similar/related fields,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical packaging ,
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
- To create specs of printed packaging design for new products and revisions and to ensure their coordination within the Qmex cycle,
- To ensure coordination between suppliers, customers, markets, central units, quality and factories in this process. To perform the process steps in the job description,
- To periodically inform all stakeholders about the design status and to work with the stakeholders for the steps got stuck in the process, to share the risks in a timely manner and to try to take precautions,
- To initiate standardization and demand management initiatives that will provide cost savings during the design phase and to manage them with relevant stakeholders,
- To work with the procurement unit and suppliers for following and implementing new packaging trends,
- To provide the necessary packaging data and new master data such as pallet alignment and endurance to the Master Data team,
- To support the packaging portfolio simplification projects carried out by Planning.