QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• University degree in Medicine,
• Excellent command of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, as well as the ability to edit content for style, clarity, and flow
• High capability in grammar and written expression in Turkish,
• Advanced level of English and Turkish for medical translation,
• Competent in reading and writing medical/scientific articles, preparation of the documents and enthusiastic in improving his/her knowledge,
• Enthusiastic in medical research and biostatististics,
• Experience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Careful, meticulous, and amenable to teamwork.
• Article writing,
• Article review,
• Article revision in terms of content, presentation and language,
• Provide support to medical writer team in terms of medicine,
• Work under the director of Medical Writing Department in Med-Litera Medical Writing Company of Omega Group Companies.
Candidates can be an employee in any institution, retired or an unemployed medical doctor. They can also take part in medical translation service, either to English or Turkish.