GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
What are we looking for in IFRS Supervisors?
• University degree or above in related fields (Business Administration, Economy or Finance),
• Minimum a total of 3-5 years of experience in finance, accounting and audit services,
• Have minimum 6 years experience at independent audit firms (preferably Big 4 audit companies),
• Strong knowledge of accounting in accordance with IFRS
• Experience or strong interest in research, analysis on IFRS,
• Consolidation experience is a must,
• Knowledge in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a plus,
• Holding a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) degree is a plus,
• Fluency in English both written and spoken.
* This position will directy report to Accounting Manager.
• Work in close relationship with External Auditors and the reporting team of Group Companies,
• Ensure accurate, high-quality IFRS adjustments according to IFRS and Group requirements,
• Be responsible for preparing stand-alone and consolidation IFRS reports monthly,
• Review consolidation packages and reporting works done by group entities,
• Follow up the Group updates on accounting policies and assess the effects on our financials, communicate those effects to related parties.