Purpose of the mission:
Contribute to ensuring the conformity of the Bought-Out Parts delivered to the Renault Group's factories by conducting quality and/or industrial process activities at Renault suppliers.
In order to achieve this, she/he is to:
• Perform risk assessments or process diagnostics at supplier sites
• Lead improvement initiatives for medium and high risk suppliers in the project and life cycle phases to reduce costs and quality risks as well as to improve industrial performance
• Evaluate the robustness and adequacy of the action plans proposed by the supplier
• Deal with quality issues (level 2 and 3 analysis) whose resolution is assigned to him/her based on his/her expertise
- Conduct level 2/3 audits: ASPQR, SHC, Cleanliness Audit, ASES, PESES, Ramp-up
- Plans and performs audits 6D, 8D, Sustainability
• Lead the projects as a member of Project Team (comprised of Quality, Engineering, Purchasing) through the ANPQP (Renault-Nissan Alliance New Product Quality Procedure) procedures during the new/derived car projects or part modifications in serial life.
Key Indicators of the mission:
• Ranking/PPM/Supplier Incident Reactivity/Warranty Claims of the suppliers on which it is intervened
• Evolution of the quality-process evaluations (ASES, PESES, ...)
• Respect to the timing of the project launch for the suppliers/parts in his/her responsability :
evolution of the indicators of performance of the suppliers followed by ANPQP convergence (K0, K10, K50) and PSW