QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics and/or related disciplines,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in internal and/or external audits,
- Professional certifications such as CPA (SMMM), CIA, CRMA, CISA, CCSA, CFE is a plus,
- Comprehensive understanding of internal controls and leading business practices as well as strong auditing skills,
- Experience in IT Audit or knowledge in IT applications is a plus,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a result-oriented approach,
- Strong reporting, analysis and follow up skills,
- Highly motivated and eager to participate in a dynamic work environment,
- For male candidates, military service has to be completed.
- Performing business process reviews, evaluating risks and effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls,
- Facilitating key SOX and internal control design and operational assessment processes with Process Owners,
- Facilitating the implementation of SOX requirements for defined areas,
- Following up audit findings and other defined deficiencies,
- Reviewing the company processes and making sure that they are in line with related laws, legal regulations and internal procedures,
- Preparing ad-hoc internal audit reports,
- Identifying improvement areas and developing recommendations,
- Conducting consultancy and assistance projects.
- Assisting Headquarter’s audit teams.