QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields from a reputable university
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in big 4 audit firms is a strong asset.
· Experience in budgeting/reporting
· Strong knowledge of IFRS and legal Turkish accounting,
· Good usage of MS Office applications
· Previous experience with SAP will be an asset
· English proficiency is a must
· Result oriented with a clear focus on quality and delivery
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and detailed oriented
· Strong communication skills
· No military obligation for male candidates.
Turkey's largest and fastest growing group of the Yıldız Holding, which operates in the IT sector Penta Technology Products Distribution Trade. A.Ş. is looking for a "Financial Control Specialist" within the Financial Affairs Directorate.
Reporting to the Budget and Reporting Manager and also working closely with the CFO, the position will be mainly responsible for;
· Ensure timely and accurately delivery of monthly managerial reports, statutory accounts, financial analysis and business information,
· Actively participate in the IFRS budgeting process
· Review the monthly budget and actual figures while gathering explanations for the variances,
· Prepare/monitor monthly risk reports and act as an alert mechanism.
· Participate in the credit insurance process and customer credit rating calculations
· Review KPIs regularly and proactively provide guidance to management for improvement of overall financial performance
· Participate in the preparation of yearly IFRS financial and external audit process
· Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting