Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline,
· 3+ years experience with product development from design concept through production launch,
· Very good knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD drafting and modeling (AutoCAD + Siemens NX highly preferable),
· Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes (especially steel welding),
· Good knowledge of Engineering Materials such as steel, cast iron forged steel etc.,
· Ability to incorporate manufacturing and cost effectiveness into new designs,
· Good mechanical aptitude, familiarity with machine design,
· Ability to apply mechanical engineering standards and techniques,
· Displaying tenacity to accomplish targets,
· Familiar with SAP and MS Office applications,
· Good command of English is must (German is an asset)
· Military obligation of male candidates must be completed
· Able to live in Çerkezköy or Çorlu area.
· Participates in the development and implementation of standards and processes to improve company performance,
· Complete detailed design and submit bill of materials, sub-assembly and detailed drawings,
· Give necessary support to domestic manufacturers during parts localization,
· Take active role in cost reduction and continuous improvement processes,
· Design of new parts for better functionality, lower cost and light-weight constructions,
· Modification of current parts and preparing Engineering Change Reports,
· Keep close co-operation with Service Department in order to analyze and take actions about customer requirements and suggestions,
· Research for alternative materials and manufacturing processes,
· Identify new ideas, products and/or features that improve customer satisfaction and keep our product line at the forefront of our industry,
· Work with cross functional teams in Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Quality Control etc.,
· Update part modifications content and processes close cooperation with Putzmeister headquarter,
· Performs other work-related duties as assigned.