As People and Organization practice, we are delivering the people aspects of significant transformation programmes. We aim to improve HR functions and talent management processes to deliver a more efficient and effective workforce in Turkey since 1986.
In line with our ambitious growth strategy, we are currently looking for team members who willcontribute to our dynamic, challenging and exciting life at PwC. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have the qualifications below:
What kinds of skills and behaviors we need?
You’ll be the PwC Professional. The skills and behaviors accelerate your contributionas a high performing team member who engages with clients in interactions that create value with the purpose of building trust in society and solve important problems.
- 6 to 12 years of organizational development and/or consulting expertise
- Graduate of Engineering, Management & Science departments from reputable Universities
- Solid technical skills in HR transformation; an organisational architect!
- Project management skills in terms of client, people, time & budget management.
- Unafraid to take initiatives, flexible, resilient; able to handle ambiguity!
- Self-motivated with positive disposition!
- Able and happy to use networks and relationships!
- Helpful, considerate and kind
- Always a good learner!
- Co-operation and teamwork oriented with high level ofintegrity.
- Commitment to ethical and moral conduct in all relations
- Very good command of written and spoken English
What will you do?
- You’ll deliver the PwC Experience for your clients and colleagues by understanding the client needs and policies, building relationships and creating the value; our brand promise.
- Working as a project manager in HR transformation projects in a broad spectrum(e.g Organizational design, strategic workforce analysis, talent management, people analytics)
- Understand clients’ business, goals and DNA and use this knowledge to solve current problems/challenges and anticipate clients’ future needs
- Standing right by their clients throughout their transformation journey
- Client, people, budget management with product, client and team development responsibilities.
- Copes with pressure as work covers a wider range of areas
- Active involvement in business development, marketing and communication activities
- Has formal people management responsibility e.g. performance management besides coaching junior colleagues
- Understands the service offerings in other areas of the firm; looks for the opportunities for cooperation
- Act as a key member of the PwC Turkey People & Organization Management Team
Why do you care?
- You have a purpose and you know how to reach that purpose
- You do exciting work with clients and care about their issues
- You grow professionally and personally
- You believe you make a difference
- You’re motivated to exceed expectations
- You enjoy what you do and be with people
- You have challenging goals aligned to your values
Posting Date: 06.03.2019