QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll be the PwC Professional. The skills and behaviors accelerate your contribution as a high performing team leader and member who engages with external clients by helping creating value with the purpose of building trust in society and solve important problems.
Our team is looking for new team members as "Associates" to be part of our Transfer Pricing Services in İstanbul and İzmir PwC offices.
As a Transfer Pricing Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Required skills and experience
- University degree majoring in economics, business administration international relations, or a related field of study in faculty of economics and administrative sciences,
- An interest in tax and transfer pricing disciplines
- Motivated to learn, eager to follow-up international transfer pricing developments,
- Enthusiastic, confident and display excellent communication skills with other team members and clients,
- Good at multi-tasking
- Excellent command of English written and spoken is a must,
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least two years,
What you will be doing and how you will grow
- You will be part of a team advising our clientele of multinational and national group companies,
- You will work in an international tax subject which let you know different jurisdictions’ transfer pricing practices and you will research international and domestic transfer pricing matters in a range of different industries
- You will be in communication with other transfer pricing teams in PwC network and closely monitor international developments,
- You will be a part of a national and international training programme while a lot of learning will be through on the job training.
- You will join international workshops and have knowledge of practices within other counties,
- You will be in continuous communication with our clients,
- You will analyze the cost structure, profitability, industry dynamics, market conditions, business models and strategies for multinational and domestic groups
- You will conduct benchmark studies (Comparable Statistical Analysis) which provide insights on the profitability of different industries and you will have access to a broad range of financial, industrial and business-related databases
- You will prepare annual transfer pricing documentations of foreign and domestic clients operating in different industries including automotive, wholesale, retail, pharmaceutical, consumer goods on transfer pricing aspects for a wide range of transactions and business operations
As per Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, promulgated in the Official Gazette dated 07 April 2016, as the data controller, we will process personal information which you share electronically through Kariyer.net and will maintain the confidentiality of your data in our database, for the evaluation of existing and future job opportunities in the PwC Global Network.
In addition, your personal data may be shared with local or international PwC Global Network companies, business partners, suppliers, judicial/administrative authorities, and authorized private legal entities. Your data subject rights as the data owner are specified in Article 11 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law which you may reach through the website of the legislation By applying to this job, you accept that your CV will remain in our database.
You may reach detailed information through our Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants from our website.