Manufacturing / Production
Manufacturing / Producti...
Manufacturing / Production
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical/Electronics Engineering departments.
• Min. 5 years of experience in manufacturing, methods, or process engineering.
• Min. 3 years of experience in team management.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Leadership, agility, proactive planning & management skills.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving approach.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Customer focused attitude.
• Self-motivated and eager to challenge the business with high energy
Job description & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the performance of the assigned manufacturing lines/sectors through hierarchical animation of teams.
• Aligns resources with requirements within short & mid-term horizon
• Strong contributor to continuous improvement. People management accountability.,
• Enforce compliance with HSE and 5S rules throughout the sectors including reporting and managing incidents and near misses.
• Enforce compliance with quality system and the proper appliance of the defined processes and procedures to meet the required quality level.
• Supervise the manufacturing team and coordinate support function teams (planning, procurement, engineering, methods, quality, etc.) to reach the delivery dates of each individual customer project in accordance with the objectives of cost, quality, and lead time.
• Lead the SIM2 (Short Interval Management) loop, with appropriate KPI & action plan, and ensure compliance with SPS (Schneider Production System).
• Adjust manufacturing programs according to customer priorities in the ad-hoc systems.
• Evaluate the manufacturing capacity and prepare weekly/daily production plans on a sector basis according to the Master Production Schedule provided by the Supply Chain department.
• Participate in the load/resource balance studies with the Manufacturing Manager. Take necessary actions in case of a capacity shortage or an over-capacity situation to ensure reaching the committed delivery targets, while keeping the productivity/efficiency targets at the same time.
• Prepare training plans to increase the versatility level of operators and improve the flexibility of production sectors.
• Analyze operation times, inefficiencies, non-quality costs, and similar indicators; prepares periodic reporting for manufacturing sectors.
• Spend %30 – 50 of the time on the shopfloor, depending on the number of digital tools available (safety walk-by, tracking, barriers removal, etc.)
• Contribute to the industrial processes’ improvement with the support functions.
• Participate in the investment proposals, transverse projects & action plans at the plant level.