QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Shaya was founded in 2002 by the Kuwait-based Alshaya Group as an investment in the Turkish market. Today, the group represents a portfolio of world's best known international brands in Turkey, managing their retail franchise operations in segments including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty.
Shaya's franchise portfolio includes Bath and Body Works, Le Pain Quotidien, Pinkberry, Shake Shack, Starbucks, The Body Shop, Victoria's Secret and Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories in Turkey.
Shaya, which operates with a corporate culture that rewards "Think Big," "Act Small," and "Be You", is currently looking E-Commerce Operation Specialist to join its The Body Shop Department.
• Bachelor's degree from a reputable university,
• Minimum 3 years merchandising experience in a retail,
• Experience in e-Commerce,
• Preferably experience in Magento E-Commerce platform,
• Strong communicator both written and verbal,
• Analytical and numerical,
• Strong planning skills and well organized,
• Strong Excel proficiency,
• Strong English proficiency.
• Reporting to the E- Commerce Manager, the role will manage and maintain the website on a daily basis as a primary objective. Also should take actions to increase convertion, provide better user experience and use tools at his/ her disposal for marketing purposes,
• Responsible for online range availability through management of product allocation processes and setting of ATP for the online channel,
• Working with brand teams to support development of promotional & marketing calendars for E-Commerce channel which are aligned to retail stores but with specific initiatives for online only,
• Working through strong relationships with key functions, including merchandising team, logistics, finance, customer care and 3rd party service providers such as payment gateway services,
• Working with related parties to create campaigns that improve search engine rankings, increase traffic to the site and strengthen customer loyalty (Basic CRM activities).