QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparing the BU Segment financial results to the management and headquarter.
- Being responsible of; commercial and administration activities. (Customer interaction, bid-offer preparation, follow-up the related project results)
- Detailed planning and monitoring business volume, sales and administrative costs, balance sheet positions.
- Coordination of the monthly closing transaction.
- Coordination of the preparation for monthly and quarterly BU Segment reports and analyzing the deviations between the actual and plan values.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economy or Industrial Engineer
• Proven 3+ years of experience in commercial area
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Good command of MS Office applications.
• Strong coordination and communication skills.
• Flexible and good team players.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00