QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our RSS Business Unit Engineering Group in Istanbul, we are looking for a Extinguishing System Engineer. This role will be responsible for performing design and site audit operations for Extinguishing Systems projects. Engineer will be responsible for design of the system, audit of mechanical/electrical installation, technical documentation, kick-off meetings, final acceptance tests and technical trainings for national and international projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Performing the design and audit operations for Extinguishing Systems.
• Responsible for increasing own technical and application skills to improve design quality.
• Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions.
• Create sales opportunities (service and maintenance contracts, spare parts, modernization etc.) in customer plants and forward the opportunities to the sales team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken.
• Min. 5 years of experience in Extinguishing Systems.
• VdS and/or NFPA regulation Knowledge
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office Applications.
• Product and/or Application Knowledge.
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
• Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00