GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens united the existing Internet of Things (IoT) expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global Siemens IoT Services Unit that offers SW implementation and operation services for its Automation & Digitalization products & solutions.
With more than 600 experts in Siemens IOT Services Turkey, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and digitalization from mere concept to reality and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Change the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
* Ensuring the software quality of TIA Portal Application by implementing, executing and reporting of automated tests
* Creating, maintaining and executing test plans for tools developed by the team
* Configuration and setup of test automation environment
* Guiding and encouraging the rest of the team on their testing effort
* Working in an agile, flexible and international software development environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
* Strong hands-on knowledge and experience in test automation and continuous integration concepts
* Hands-on knowledge and experience in C# .Net and NUnit framework
* Hands-on knowledge and experience in Automated UI testing
* Excellent command of English
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
* Nice to have; familiarity with SIMATIC TIA Portal
* Nice to have; familiarity with performance testing
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.