GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
ABOUT TURCOM TECHNOLOGY:
Turcom Technology is one of the pioneering systems integrators of Turkey with 26 years of experience. Turcom has long been committed to providing creative and value-added information technology solutions and support to institutions and enterprises in various industries.
Turcom is well established in Information and Communication Technology solutions including Networking, Server, Storage, Security and Collaboration as well as end-to-end Low Current solutions such as cabling, CCTV, access control, audio/visual systems, fire alarm systems and project management. During the last decade, Turcom expanded to provide leading edge business, multimedia, robotics, IoT and big data solutions driven by its in-house R&D department and ever-growing software development team.
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Sales to lead our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual and quarterly sales targets within assigned regions and accounts. Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills. The candidate should also be accustomed to working under pressure, flexible working hours and daily contact with executive management.
• Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
• Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
• Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
• Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
• Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
• Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
• Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
• Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
• Meet with sales managers to assess company performance. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a relevant field.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the ICT sector in a position involving sales operations.
• Proven understanding of Vendors, distributors, integrators and other partners in the sector.
• In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices.
• Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• For male applicants: Military Service has to be completed or exempted