GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
· Minimum 8 years experience of finance, budget and reporting
· Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO/PA
· Preferably IFRS knowledge
· Having a work experience at international audit firm is preferred
· Excellent level of both written and spoken English
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications
· Executive maturity with strong analytical perspective and high negotiation skills
· A master of collaboration and partnerships with the ability to communicate a compelling vision that inspires others to engage
· Understanding the business operations within the organization and the industry competitive environment as a financial acumen
· Customer oriented, ability to work with cross-functional teams, manage stakeholder relations at all levels
· Preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
· Meeting strict reporting deadlines with delivery of timely, accurate and transparent reporting to management and Board.
· Coordinate, develop and execute policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
· To lead the organizing, planning and the preparation process of annual budget and revisions and communicating with all departments,
· Playing an active role in enhancing the reporting and analysis infrastructure and contributing to the development of new reporting methodologies,
· Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly financial reports,
· Controlling and analyzing effectiveness all operational expenses and capex
· Preparation of ad hoc reports or analysis required.