QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Don't miss the great opportunities below that Vanity offers!
We are looking for people who wants to share our dreams
Would you like to work in the field of health tourism which is one of the fastest growing and most important industries both in the World and in Turkey; experience an international business atmosphere by following the global trends and become a member of a young, dynamic and top-ranking team?
As VANITY Estetik, our journey started in 2016 with a hundred percent national capital with the motto of “Better You”. Now we are one of the most important plastic surgery hospitals of Turkey and we have provided countless aesthetics and beauty solutions for thousands of our patients around the globe.
As Vanity, we are extremely happy to support our patients in their pursuit of happiness. Our goal is to provide accessible aesthetics and beauty solutions to as many patients as we can around the globe, to make our patients happy and become the largest plastic surgery group in Europe.
We are marching towards this exciting goal with a family of more than 100 people who embraced the working culture of feeding the business with cutting-edge technologies and global trends, achieving successive accomplishments year after year while enjoying what they do, and we are looking for new team members with whom we will share our excitement and dreams.
- Great salary & Great bonus based upon your performance,
- Health Insurance - Available in many high profile hospitals,
- Monthly & Holiday Support Packages
- Personal Development Budget for career trainings & high profile company training sessions
- Birthday day off
- Chance to work for international markets
- Supportive and friendly environment to work
You are the right candidate for this position, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related departments (Preferably Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics),
- Min. 2 years of experience in marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in an ever changing rapidly growing company, and eager to learn and grow.
- Strong marketing skills & sense of conceptual thinking
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
You will be expected to:
- Drafts marketing materials such as email campaigns, SMS contents, outbound call scripts and press releases with guidance from higher level staff.
- Work in association with other members of the marketing team towards developing and improving our marketing strategy.
- Development and implementation of the annual ATL & BTL communication plan
- Building strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional business teams and 3rd party agencies.
- Assisting designing and developing successful Loyalty Program and ensuring successful execution of the base management strategy in line with business goals of the company.
- Ensuring weekly/monthly marketing KPIs are met.