QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for ''Senior Software Developer (Android)'' who are experienced in developing requirements in banking / insurance sector in our rapidly growing team across regions.
If you enjoy performing complex application development project on Mobile stack and have hands-on experience with Android technologies, then come join our team.
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to work in projects involving largest banks
- Develop multi-tier mobile enterprise applications
- Coding programs and applications that meet design specifications
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
Skills / Requirements
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or related fields
- We support your creative ideas to implementation and continuous learning as well as your graduate studies
- Minimum 5 year of Experience with mobile device platforms such as Android
- Understanding of Web Services and their use in mobile implementations
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation and unit testing with good optimization and debugging skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write clear and well-documented code
- Strong OOP skills based on Java programming language
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience on integrating mobile applications with backend services (HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL technologies knowledge)
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven)
- Knowledge of user experience (UX)
VeriPark is a global solutions provider with the mission to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by providing proven, secure, and scalable customer engagement, omni-channel delivery, branch automation, loan origination and next best action solutions. With over 22 years of expertise and innovation experience in FSI (Financial Services Industry), we are based in 15 countries and serving in 30+ countries worldwide. VeriPark thrives on a culture of being Passionate, Progressive and Professional.