QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Wyser is an international Search & Selection Company present in 3-continents.
Our model is offering cross-country solutions; international mobility programs and partnerships providing a consulting approach to recruitment: customer and need analysis, tailor-made design and implementation and candidate management strategy.
Specialization by job families; (know-how and value generation) and sub-specialization by industries
A structured methodology; that can be customized depending on our clients’ needs
A strong focus on building long lasting partnerships
We are looking for ''Consultants'' for our growing organization in below divisions :
- Sales & Marketing
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Technology & IT
Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates.
Our wider team is made up of a range of backgrounds, but we all share certain qualities: drive, curiosity, intelligence, and a passion for the recruitment industry with a desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Experience as a 360° consultant; highlighting strong resourcing, business development & account management skills,
- Commercial oriented, strong networking and client development abilities,
- Social and love working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to work to deadlines,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluent in English.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs,
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment,
- Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior-level opportunities,
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking in order to attract business from client companies,
- As a career development plan to be ready to build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team,
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work, using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, applying tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.