QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YANMAR is one of the world’s leading manufacturers in industrial business areas; Engine, Energy Systems, Agricultural Machinery, Construction Machinery, and Marine Industry with a successful history of more than 100 years. Our leading company is currently in a very exciting phase of further growth in Turkey. We are seeking a team member for the " ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST” position who will take a key role in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree from related departments of universities,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of accounting,
- Proficient in the general ledger and uniform chart of accounts,
- Experience in e-invoice, e-ledger, and e-archive applications and Import/Export accounting
- Preferably able to use Canias ERP program well,
- Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Programs,
- Advanced analytical thinking skills,
- Prone to teamwork, strong communication skills, and ability to take responsibility,
- Dynamic, careful, strong follower of work and able to manage time well and work regularly,
- Preferably fluent in English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Recording and controlling purchase and sales invoices,
- Recording of import and import cost invoices,
- Recording fixed asset invoices and creating depreciation records,
- Able to be accounting process records, in accordance with the legal regulations and company procedures, within the framework of generally accepted principles, timely and accurate accounts/cost centers, etc.,
- Performing month-end income and expense accruals,
- Performing month-end and year-end closing procedures,
- Supporting the preparation of VAT Return lists,
- Able to carry out current and other reconciliation processes,
- To convey information to the auditors during the audit processes and to take action according to the feedback.