QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Connect with the Largest Worldwide Automotive Supplier now!
We are looking for Logistics Specialist for our office in Başiskele, Kocaeli.
What You’ll Do
- Material planning of finished products and direct local contact for the OEM Ford Otosan and other Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers.
- Procurement of products from different suppliers including all additional side works and products ordered by the customer from stipulated suppliers according to schedule.
- Monitoring of delivery dates and customs clearance controlling (documents, preferences, invoices) in order to guarantee a flawless transport. If necessary evasive actions in order to solve any possible problem / missing documents.
- Dispatch of goods to the different customers in accordance with agreed schedules and purchase orders. Support monitoring of stock with regard to short deliveries and over deliveries.
- Tracking of empties and stock of returnable packaging. Coordination with the plants and with Ford in order to establish a secure process for correct devolution in our FGS the end item suppliers and the manufacturing plants.
- General customer care with regard to logistic issues
- Continuous improvement and optimization of the steady flow of goods and information.
Required Qualifications of Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in International Trade, Logistics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar positions
- Extensive user skills in SAP on Key User Level at SD & MM & WM
- Advanced level of Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinking, result, customer quality oriented approach and good interpersonal skills are required competencies
- Able to work both independently and in a team, flexible. Customer oriented service approach
- Male candidates should have completed military service