QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Implementation of various tasks in the laboratory.
- Preparation of relevant laboratory documents.
- Carry out required tests and reports (Eddy-Current).
- Maintenance of laboratory quality system.
- Participate in the laboratory non-destructive ability test.
- Operation, maintenance, and calibration of non-destructive test equipment and tools
- Management and maintenance of technical certificates (personnel qualifications).
- Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical / Material Engineering
- Preferably having at least 3 years of experience.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 17025
- Knowledge of Eddy-Current test; ET level 1/ level 2 in accordance with ISO 9712, or an equivalent recognized and documented standard.