QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The foundation of YILDIRIM Group dates back to 1963, when Garip YILDIRIM established GARIP YILDIRIM & SONS in Samsun, Turkey. Since its founding, the company has continuously broadened its focus through new subsidiaries by entrepreneurism and constant innovation, evolving into an industrially diversified group of companies as well as one of the fastest growing Turkish industrial groups.
Since 2008, when YILDIRIM Group made its first international acquisition in Sweden, the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey, with operations in 9 sectors in 51 countries on 5 continents. YILDIRIM Group of Companies employ more than 13,000 people around the globe.
For our growing organization, we are looking for a ‘Software Developer’ to be based in YILDIRIM Information Technologies HQ Istanbul/YILPORT Gebze Terminal which is a subsidiary of YILDIRIM Group of Companies.
What are we looking for in Software Developer?
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields from a reputable university,
- Minimum 4 years of related developing experience in programming languages such as C#,
- Professional knowledge of MS SQL Server, .NET Core and MVC,
- Agile / Scrum experience is a plus,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Outstanding problem solving and analytic capabilities,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- A passion to learn and keep up with the latest technologies,
- Ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment,
- Strong customer/client focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior customer/client experience.
- To develop applications according to Yildirim Technology Software Development Standards,
- To provide the most appropriate and efficient solutions,
- To check that software is working with the targeted features, make suggestions for improvement, and follow a proactive approach for improving software usability,
- To pay due attention to documentation,
- To work with the team members for the success of the project.
We look forward to meeting you!
Many thanks for your attention in advance.
Servis, Yemek Kartı (Ticket, Multinet, Sodexo vb.), Yemekhane.