QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As one of the global leaders in the lift and escalator industry, our job is to make the best of the world’s cities. Our mission is to improve the flow of urban life.
For our growing company, we are looking for an “CRM & DATA & MARKETING SPECIALIST"
- University graduate from related areas
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in CRM area
- Key user in CRM or Salesforce
- Fluent in English (position will directly report to abroad)
Data / CRM
- Facilitating the correct creation and completion of data records in line with global process requirements of the data source (i.e. customers; suppliers; products; material; equipment).
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure that data is entered correctly, according to the system specifications and on a timely basis.
- Using specific data management tools that require an advanced level of understanding in master data management and specific competences.
- Performing regular data quality control checks at unit level & proactively leads the necessary preventive/corrective actions towards the master data.
- May conduct end-user training for the data systems or tools to ensure adoption and understanding of global data management processes.
- Acting as the first level support for the applicable data area (i.e. customers; suppliers; products; material; equipment) in the Unit.
- Managing digital marketing activities: Update/localize website content
- Running e-mailing campaign
- Creating local contents
- Managing Social Media FL accounts