QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Dunitech is a designer of medical devices based in Ankara. We are a fast growing company with an international mindset. We are looking for a Production Manager responsible for the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing. If you are experienced and have background involved pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage we are interested in meeting you!
• Graduated in Mechanical Engineering in a reputable university.
• Minimum 10 years of overall experience, 5 proven years in production management.
• Sound knowledge of production planning, labor planning, standard costing and daily reporting.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Good knowledge of ERP systems (experience of installation phase is a plus).
• Exhibit strong leadership skills within a manufacturing environment.
• Sound knowledge about quality, health and safety management systems.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Military duties must be completed for male applicants.
• Creating the overall production plans,
• Ensuring the efficient management of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods in coordination with the purchasing and sales departments,
• Performing cost-cutting activities in production processes,
• Developing and reporting systems for production targets and methods,
• Contributing to the processes of realization of all production activities in accordance with the principles of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health divisions.