The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, and Hired.
• Bachelor's degree in related fields,
• Minimum 2 years of experience in CRM,
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
• Fluent in written and spoken English,
• Ability to self-organizing and systematic working,
• Excellent usage of MS Office Tools,
• Having strong communication skills and being a good team player.
• Analyzing the Suvmarket and Scootermarket websites, developing and responsible for process experience and management,
• Following up campaigns and taking actions according to the results of these campaigns,
• Establishing and testing campaigns on CRM Dynamics and implement these campaigns,
• Developing optimization strategies in order to increase efficiency and cross sell,
• Reporting and following up the benefits of campaign management,responsible for the product to be determined among the data management platform recommendations.
"Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 license number 09.11.2022."
"Adecco, İşkur' un denetiminde 09.11.2022 tarihli 442 No' lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur."