QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is an unique financial institution recently established in Ankara. We, as their Human Resources Consultants, are looking for a new team member to join among them.
EXPERIENCED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- ESD/ Ankara
The ESD will be responsible for to collaborate with Project Manager, other developers and testers to define requirements; Analyze, design, and develop the digital, web and mobile application solutions; Contribute to software design, architecture, documentation, development and deployment efforts; Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Software Engineering or related discipline,
· Min +5 years background on software development projects is a must,
· Experience in security, performance and information optimization of large-scale and high-traffic projects,
· Expert in Java,
· A very good experience in relational databases and SQL Server,
· Understanding of SOA architecture,
· Knowledge of code architecture, design patterns, SOLID and other software principles Familiarity with codebase testing (unit, integration etc..),
· Experience working with Redis Understanding RESTful and SOAP standards,
· Experience in creation/consume APIs,
· Experience in TFS and familiarity with git-flow, Experienced in software development life cycle and agile principles,
· Enthusiastic team-player as well as a self-starter,
· Be curious to search, discuss and learn new Technologies,
· C#, ASP.NET experience ,
· Using continuous integration tools like Jenkins Docker and micro services.
Alanyalı ve Alanyalı Özel İstihdam Bürosu lisansına sahiptir. Belge No:11