QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Amadeus’ purpose is power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding, and purposeful.
We are a global team of 16,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 160+countries. Amadeus IT Services Turkey is the market leader in Airline Loyalty & CRM solutions as well as the leading Internet Booking Engine Provider. Highly dynamic and growing company serves over 40+ airline clients all over the world.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
As a Business Analyst, you’ll;
- Be a member of R&D Business Unit and global engineering community
- Analyzing and specifying the customer requirements and then designing and testing the functionality for the development of new and existing software solutions will be your main responsibility.
In this role you’ll find a chance to;
- Analyze the functional requirements and write detailed functional specifications
- Coordinate different steps and actors from the building phase to delivery to ensure the compliance of the delivered functionality in line with agile principles
- Foster innovation and operational performance in the ideation of new functionalities, services, and technologies
- Collaborate with the customer to complete requirements analysis, ad-hoc requests and present the solutions
About Ideal Candidate;
To succeed in this position, Senior Business Analyst role requires you to have relevant experience in the following areas;
- Excellent analysis & design skills
- Knowledge of UML diagrams
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Understanding of different test tool applications
- Ability to write clear and structured documentation
- Previous experience in designing solutions from a functional perspective
Abilities and skills;
- Investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
- Knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle
- Advanced level of written and oral English communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex solutions in a simple way
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits including bonus, health insurance, pension, and share match plan
- International Working Environment
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe
- Being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community
- Opportunities to innovate
- Learning opportunities
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed and once you are found suitable for the role, one of our recruiters will contact you, organize a short phone interview.
Are you the One we’re looking for? Join us to Power better journeys through travel technology!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.