QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ATA Freight is an U.S. based global logistics provider with its own offices in USA, INDIA, TURKEY, CHINA, MEXICO and RUSSIA. ATA Freight has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to one of the leading global providers of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions. We are a certified NVOCC, one of the first members of C-TPAT, as well as IATA and FIATA members.
- We are now looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position (At least 3 years of experience in business analysis, process modeling, and workflows),
- Bachelor's degree from one of the following programs MIS, Computer Science, or software engineering required; Master's degree preferred,
- Logistic sector and operation and/or sales and/or financial experience is preferred, Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach,
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes,
- Interpersonal and consultative skills,
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change,
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Applications including Visio, Power BI, Project, and SQL management,
- Experience in software development and integration,
- Experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Excellent command of Turkish and English both written and verbal,
- Project Management knowledge is a plus.
- Communicate with internal/external stakeholders, vendors, and business units to understand the needs of departments and the organization for determining the best IT solution.
- Analyzing clients’ needs to write specifications and project plans for developing and delivering the solution in the agreed timescale.
- Making process maps and drawing flow diagrams for new products and services.
- To plan the testing processes of the developed solutions, prepare user manuals, and provide end-user training when necessary.
- Support staff and teams in making recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Work closely with software development teams to support the continuous review and improvement of software development processes to maximize the quality of products. Setting priorities for the software development team to support version planning. Monitor the software development team’s sprint plans and priorities the tasks and projects.