QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in Engineering (Preferably, Mechanical or Metallurgy)
· At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Department; preferably in White Goods, Automotive Manufacturing or Automotive Tier 1 Suppliers)
· Proficient oral and written communication skills in English
· MS Office (Esp. MS Access & MS Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to use CAD programs
· Green belt is an asset
· Definite experience for metal shaping and pressing operation
· Ability to use measurement instruments and test equipment such as CMM (Coordinate Measurement Device)
· Good Knowledge of basic core quality approaches like; FMEA, MSA, SPC,
· Knowledge about Problem Solving Methods DMAIC (Fish Bone, 5 Why etc.).
· Knowledge of and experience with Quality Systems (IATF 16949 or ISO 9001:2015)
· Dynamic, team player, and having good communication, problem solving and enacting skills
· Leadership for technicians.
· No obstacles for travels
· Below 35 years of age
· Having a valid driving license and active driver,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Project planning and execution for technical installations & modifications and continuous improvement at all internal production processes.
· Work with Manufacturing, R&D and Method partners to improve quality performance, implement quality systems/processes and process controls.
· Lead and/or execute all Quality improvement activities according to the Plant RFT Target (Right First Time)
· Preparing the process quality documentation/reports for projects
· Preparing quality improvement metrics for daily, weekly and monthly tracking and trending.
· Determine process capability of critical manufacturing processes and develop improvement plans (as/if needed).
· Analyze internal/external customer complaints and material non-conformances for trends and opportunities for product and process improvement.
· Facilitate change management process with manufacturing, R&D and Method partners
· Be part of launching new and derivative models by coordination of LAPRO Department. (Launch of Product)
· Will be responsible for quality activities in Press Shop and Coating Shop
· All other duties as assigned.