QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• At least 1 year of Team Leader experience in a BPO environment
• Advanced level of English
• Availability to work various shifts
• Excellent command on MS Office programs
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills both orally and written
• Ability to analyse a problem and provide viable solutions
• Provides supervision and direction to subordinate staff and coordinates workflow
• Supervises staff schedules, processes, and communication
• Deals with day to day operational changes/instructions
• Reviews work performance, motivates subordinates to work more effectively, identifying problems with performance and solutions to those problems
• Reports to the Project Manager on a daily basis
• Monthly reporting of overall activities
• Completion of all requested assignments within the specified deadlines and procedures
• Private medical insurance, meal tickets and shuttle service
• Rewards & benefits in accordance to your performance and involvement
• Full paid training in order to become the best Support Specialist for our clients
• Soft Skills and Communication Trainings
• Professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people
• International career opportunities