QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree from engineering (preferably from Industrial Engineering)
- Work experience in manufacturing companies will be an asset
- SAP MM & PP module knowledge is an asset
- MS Office Applications (especially advanced Excel , Macro ) knowledge is necessary
- Advanced level of written and spoken English is a must
- Strong planning ,organization, problem analysis, decision making and communication skills.
- Analytical and open minded, pro-active, team player
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Residence in Kocaeli and Anatolian side of Istanbul is preferred
- Planning & reporting the master production schedule according to the capacity constraints and line loading and customer order dating.
- Creation of the production orders in SAP, APO
- Checking raw material availability with Material Planner for new projects
- Monitoring the production and making the revisions in the plan when necessary.
- Shipment planning and coordinating documentation and packaging with Shipping and Export functions. Communicating the shipment deadlines with Shipping, Export, Production and Quality functions.
- Creation the Delivery Notes for the shipments.
- Preparing shipping plan of the week
- Confirming customer orders based on plant load
- Preparing estimated sales report
- Building a clear communication between Customer Service, Sales, European Supply Chain and Production organizations.
- Participating in the inventory counting activities (during the year & year-end counting).
- Being a member of local and regional projects.
- KPI target support & follow up