QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2020, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in retail industry,
- Advanced coordinating, organizing and communicating skills,
- Highly self disciplined: Good task tracking and follow-up skills,
- Good time management skills and solution oriented,
- Ability to work with different functions and thinking integratively,
- Good analytical thinking to deliver solutions for complicated process problems,
- Good command of English,
- No military obligation (for male candidates),
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets,
- Meet with marketplaces face to face or over the phone and foster & develop relationships with new marketplaces
- Understand the needs of marketplaces and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these,
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business,
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes,
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.