QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2018, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree Industrial Engineer, Management Engineering, Statistics (or relevant faculties)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in textile retail industry,
- Advanced coordinating, organizing and communicating skills,
- Highly self disciplined: Good task tracking and follow-up skills,
- Good time management skills and solution oriented,
- Ability to work with different functions and thinking integratively,
- Good analytical thinking to deliver solutions for complicated process problems,
- Good command of English,
- No military obligation (for male candidates),
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Having task management application knowledge (as Wrike) is an asset,
- Having a project management experience is an asset,
- Having apparel product management experience is an asset.
- Being responsible for business development projects and process development projects;
- Collaborating with internal customers to increase total value of company as having structured continuous improvement perspective.
- Playing leader role for operation excellence targets for Product Management functions.
- Responsible for process improving (Kaizen) cycle: Planning, Executing, Measuring and Improving.
- Organizing portfolio to make resourceful inventory via closely coordinating the project leaders.
- Identifying and prioritizating the projects in a certain discipline, updating and informing them regularly all partnerships.
- Succesfull project task tracking in delivery due dates, resource planning/changes and obtacles.
- Raising potential undesirable results about the project deadline, being proactive.
- Preparing reports for top management by reviewing project performance indicators regularly,
- Involving to certain business development projects as a team member.