QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What is the main aim of this position?
To take an active role in both domestic and overseas investment projects within ETİ Machinery in order to develop and design automation systems.
What do we expect from you?
• Work in coordination with the mechanical unit on machinery concept and detailed design activities;
• Layout the automation system design and drawings;
• Develop an algorithm and to write PLC, HMI, and motion control programs;
• Make tests and trials, complete the commissioning works;
• Follow-up the projects that she/he is in charge of;
• Conduct R&D studies;
• Follow-up the new trends in technology and identify opportunities.
• If you hold a bachelor’s degree in Electric-Electronic, Mechatronics or Control-Automation Engineering;
• If you have 2 years’ experience on PLC, HMI, and motion systems (preferably Schneider/Beckhoff or Siemens);
• If you are willing to work in projects both in abroad and outer city;
• If you are able to write software preferably with C# or robotics;
• If you have the knowledge and preferably experience in image processing;
• If you are proficient in MS Office and MS Project programs;
• If you are fluent in English, both written and spoken, you are exactly the one we are looking for.
What brings you at the front?
• Being analytic and result-oriented;
• Demonstrating problem solving skills;
• Strong communication and coordination skills;
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills;
• Having no restrictions to travel;
• Willing to locate in Eskisehir.