Analysis / Research
Analysis / Research
Analysis / Research
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a Germany-based luxury consumer brand that produces customizable, high-quality jewelry for women, men and children.
As GLAMIRA, we sell customizable jewelry to more than 80 countries with our 8 country offices and 76 online stores. Taking the concepts of uniqueness, quality and trust at our center, we also add customizable textile, leather, cosmetics and home accessories products to our structure on the path we walk.
If you are aiming to develop and support us like everyone who moves with us on the path we walk by expanding our product range, by combining our professionalism in e-commerce with our vision to become the most preferred customizable jewelry manufacturer in the global market, welcome to the team!
DEPARTMENT & ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work in our Maslak Turkey office. If you are interested in being a part of our international luxury goods company, apply now!
So, what kind of teammate are we looking for in this position?
- If you have minimum 3 years proven work experience as a related position,
- If you have experience translating business requirement documents into functional specifications,
- If you have manufacturing software experience and you can use project management tools such as Jira, Gitlab is a plus,
- If you can work with internal stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of existing service offerings and business processes,
- If you have experience in process mapping as per BPMN standards is preferable,
- If you have E-commerce experience and Magento experience is a plus,
- If you have a knowledge about Digital marketing, Personalization will be a plus,
- If you are being familiar with Project Management principles is a plus, (Agile/Scrum etc.)
- If you have good command of SQL and Excel,
- If you have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- If you have strong communication skills of verbal and written in English,
- If you have a knowledge of key applications such as Salesforce, SAP, Databases, BPM, RPA is a plus,
- If you have experienced in project management processes and methodologies,
- If you have a knowledge of software development life-cycle methodologies (Agile/Scrum, Release Management),
- If you are being able to follow more than one project at the same time, use time management effectively,
- If you are ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, anticipate issues, and respond to unforeseen problems Self-starter who can proactively engage with the business to produce outputs without the need for micromanagement,
If you think you have these qualities, we want you to join us as we take one more step towards our vision every day. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What will you do in this position?
- Assisting with the business case, requirements analysis, translating and simplifying requirements, requirement management and communication, configuration of the applications, etc.
- Ability to write, structure and present effective process documentation including business requirement documents (BRDs), functional specifications, test plan and test cases,
- Analysing and verifying requirements for completeness, consistency, feasibility, and conformity to standards,
- Guide a team of developers, help them understand the business requirements and develop applications and / or configured solutions,
- Work confidently in the technology space with Agile practices (specifically the Scrum Framework) particularly defining required user experiences (UX), the writing of user stories and the sketching of wire-frames,
- Managing various IT aspects of projects from business strategy to technical implementation,
- Working closely with IT colleagues to provide a seamless and efficient service to the business,
and of course, that you enjoy the work you do!
What do we offer you?
The opportunity to improve yourself in the E-Commerce sector, which is growing rapidly in the world.
Broaden your horizon with more than 30 different languages and cultures in GLAMIRA.
Join the company activities with a young and dynamic team.
We value talents, not titles!
Participate in free education programs at the GLAMIRA Academy and contribute to its development.
Adjust your break as you wish.
Our dress code: whatever you want!
Private Health Insurance
SetCard and refectory, which will cover all delicious food expenses every month based on the location.
Integrity, Sensitivity to Laws and Rules, Competence, Reliability, Loyalty, Responsibility, Respect for Human Rights, Tolerance and Innovative Living are our corporate values that form the basis of GLAMIRA culture. We move forward in our way of doing business and in every area of our business life by reflecting these values.