QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As you know a brand gets all its power from its employees first. Then it becomes a big family together with its customers and it gets stronger. We, Hepsiburada, are the most powerful family in online shopping in Turkey since 2001. In 30 product categories with over 12.7 million products, we all not only make e-commerce to be loved by the Turkish people but also we make it indispensable. We received numerous awards, we set unreachable records, and we reached legendary success. We were granted "Turkey's Most Popular Brand" award in 2011, 2012, 2013 and we were chosen "E-commerce Site of the Year” in 2013. Achieving these successes could be possible with our family, that is, our employees and our customers.
Would you also like to join our family to become more powerful, to develop our service understanding and to make a difference?
We're looking for a "Product Owner" for our head office in Mecidiyeköy.
The role of a product owner is to create the vision of a product. Combining skills and knowledge in business strategy and product management, together with the technical product owner this role plays a pivotal role in determining the direction of a product and steers the business towards achieving that goal.
- Interact with and fully understands end users and their needs by retrieving feedbacks . Has a deep understanding of customer problems and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Drive delivery of new features with other product owners, engineering and data science teams.
- Identify and validate new feature ideas through experimentation and data, making clear decisions on priority and roadmap.
- Interact with the development team to articulate requirements and the needs of the end users.
- Scope, plan and deliver an actionable product backlog and ship high-quality features bi-weekly in an agile development process.
- Prioritize the product backlog according to research and painpoints, or changing the direction of the product that responds to market changes. This is an on going activity with the Product Team.
- Write clear user stories and Acceptance Criterias.
- Determine and drive the MVP (minimal viable product).
- Make benchmark analysis for the product.
- Together with product team, produce the release plan and get the approval of stakeholders. And re-plan when needed.
- Drive the development of prototypes, and test ideas with users (for example, A/B testing techniques).
- Leading projects end-to-end, partner cross-functionally to monitor customer adoption, engagement, and satisfaction metrics.
- Develop KPI concepts, dashboards and measure the impact of newly released features with Data-Driven mindset.
- Identify stakeholder group(s): users, customers, management team, other product owners etc.
- Maintain a line of communication with the stakeholder group(s).
- Raise risks and issues with the team.
- Produce documentation and training to support stakeholders.
Your Skills And Experience
- Have a strong technical ability and experience as a Product Person, ideally in a data capacity in an e-commerce or related field.
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful, data-oriented products.
- Be able to define and communicate product vision or strategy to others.
- Have an experience of driving product development through all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Be highly analytical and methodical in your approach to problem solving, with a track record in developing methodologies to measure the delivery of technology products that drive better decisions and understanding.
- Ability to convey rationale behind product features to the team, remind the vision.
- Be able to motivate the team with a clear, elevating goal.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with the business at all levels.
- Lead successful cross-functional initiatives.
- Have excellent decision making, communication and problem solving skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Have Enthusiasm, patience, passion, availability and dedication.
- Be a creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner.
"Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu D-Market Elektronik Hizmetler ve Ticaret A.Ş (“Hepsiburada”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir."