QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Ankara, İstanbul, Munich and London. We combine 26 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services. According to the Top 500 IT Firms Research, ICterra ranked 6th in the “Software Export” category among all Software Producers in Turkey.
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as full-time Senior Software Engineer with following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 8 years of active software development experience (preferably as a team lead)
• Hands-on experience in Java SE/EE, Spring Framework and related technology stacks is a plus
• Knowledge of relational database management systems and a professional experience on one.
• Knowledge of object oriented concepts and technologies
• Knowledge of software design patterns (preferably MVC)
• Experience with versioning systems Git, SVN and SourceForge etc.
• Familiarity with Atlassian Tools Suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Preferred Competencies & Experience
• Hands on experience with DICOM standard and medical images is a HUGE plus
• Experience in C++, OpenCV and image processing is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
The candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, development, integration and support of Java applications and simulators.
S/he will be responsible for formally documenting the related efforts.